- Algebra EOC required for Algebra credit in Algebra I, Algebra I Honors and Algebra IB (30% of grade for 9th graders entering in 2010-2011 and P/F for 9th graders entering in 2011-2012).
- Geometry and Biology EOC required for credit in Geometry and Biology (30% of grade for 9th graders in 2011-2012 and P/F for 9th graders entering in 2012-2013).
- U.S. History EOC required for credit in U.S. History (30% of final grade)
- Take and pass on online class (9th graders entering in 2011-2012 and beyond) Click here for more information on Virtual Courses.
- Credit Requirements are as follows: 4 English, 4 Math, 3 Science, World History, U.S. History, American Government/Economics, HOPE*, Performing Arts**, computer competency, FCAT or concordant passing scores, and 40 community service hours.
*2 semesters of Marching Band will satisfy PE but not Personal Fitness and Health. Recommend HOPE.